This spacious first-floor apartment is bright and sunny with a large bay window looking out the front of the house. The hall has safari animals painted on its walls and adds a quirky character to the apartment. There is a private balcony off the main bedroom with a table and chairs overlooking the garden. The fully equipped kitchen is open plan to the lounge/dining area.
- Bedrooms 1: The main bedroom has a private balcony three single beds or one super king plus one single bed, and a wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 / En-suite: This bedroom has a super king or two twins, the en-suite bathroom has a bath with shower over, toilet and basin.
- Bedroom 3: This bedroom has twin beds.
- Bedroom 4: This bedroom has bunk beds.
- Family Bathroom: The family bathroom has a walk-in shower, toilet and basin.