This large ground floor London self-catering apartment has four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and covers the whole ground floor of the Victorian house. The fully equipped kitchen is open plan to the lounge/dining area. The entrance hall was built in 1890 and remains an original feature the bedrooms all have fireplaces in keeping with this style, each room opens out into the grand entrance hallway. This apartment has a large patio with furniture and is a sun trap in the summer evenings.
- Bedroom 1: The main self-catering London bedroom has a large Savoy Hotel bed which can be made up as super king or two twins.
- Bedroom 2: & En-suite: The bedroom has three single beds and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3: This is an enormous room with four single beds.
- Bedroom 4: The bedroom has twin/king size bed and a wash hand basin.
- Family Bathroom: The family bathroom has a bath with shower over it, toilet and basin.